They found the magnitude of the negative pressure of Dark Energy based on Classical physics.
NEWS: They found the magnitude of the negative pressure of dark energy based on classical physics.
Wilson Hidalgo Suarez Researcher, from his private office in Ecuador-Guayaquil, supposedly calculate the so-called negative pressure of the Dark Energy. Simply applying the physics
After several attempts with data applied in quantum physics, he could not find the value of this mysterious negative pressure.
But the idea came to light that using classical methods could calculate such pressure.
This colossal pressure was found in an ingenious way.
If we say that 4% of the universe is occupied by matter that makes up common matter, the matter that makes up stars, planets, humans, and so on. And that 22% occupies the dark matter, making a total between dark matter and the common matter of 26% the rest 74% is occupied by dark energy.
This 26% has a volume of 9.1 exp. 10 ^ 78 cubic meter, the rest would be Dark energy, which has a volume of 3.84 * 9.1 exp 10 ^ 78 cubic meter = 3.5 exp 10 ^ 79 cubic meter, bone 3.84 times the volume occupied by matter Dark and common matter, which is 26%. Then to find the pressure of dark energy, it would be: PEo = M * d * V * G Where M is the mass of dark energy, d is the density of dark energy, V is the volume of dark energy and G Is the constant of Universal gravitation.
Therefore the pressure of the dark energy is: PEo = M.d.V.G
PEo = 3.5 exp 10 ^ 53 kg * 1.0 exp 10 ^ -26 kg / cubic meter * 3.5 exp 10 ^ 79 cubic meter * 6.67 exp 10 ^ -11 N. m2 / kg = 8.17 exp 10 ^ 91 N ./ m2 This colossal pressure is what seems to act on the galaxies, in the expansion of the universe.
The pressure of dark energy can be directed in all directions of the universe.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CALCULATE THE MASS OF DARK ENERGY, CONSULT WITH THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE .. For example Dark Energy mass is 3.5 exp 10 ^ 53 Kg. That equals 3.5 exp 10 ^ 53 Kg. / 2.0 Exp 10 ^ 30 kg = 1.75 exp 10 ^ 23 solar masses, Osea 175,000 trillion soles approx. The density of dark energy is very low is 1.0 exp 10 ^ -26 Kilograms / cubic meter.
The cosmological constant is of an order of 1.0 exp 10 ^ 120, the pressure calculated for the dark energy is 8.17 exp 10 ^ 96 N. / m2 that comes to make a cosmological constant of the universe. Work with numbers up to 1 exp 10 ^ 104
The equation to find the negative pressure of the dark energy is according to PEo = MdVG So the equation is simplified in the form PEo = M2 * G = 8.17 exp 10 ^ 96N / m2 So the pressure of the dark energy Depends absolutely on the mass of said energy ... M2 is the mass of dark energy squared and G is the constant of universal gravitation ... there is a relationship .. !!
DARK ENERGY IS ESSENTIALLY CONSISTENT OF NEUTRIN DEFINITELY:
The mass of the neutrino oscillates according to an experiment not yet confirmed, in an order of 1 exp 10 ^ -37 Kg. At 1 exp 10 ^ - 40 Kg. Well the most surprising thing is that according to my designed calculation the mass of the dark energy possesses a (Mf * C2) = 1 / M2 * Mf in values Mp = 1 / M2 / Mf = 1 / (3.5 exp 10 ^ 53 Kg.) 2 * 1 exp 10 ^ -67 kg = 1.22 exp 10 -40 kg.aprox. That matches the mass of a neutrino approx. M is the universal mass of dark energy, Mf is the minimum energy mass of a photon ... Mp is the mass of the particle found, which in this case gave us the mass-energy of a neutrino of about 60,000 million times Approx. Smaller than the electron ... THEREFORE THE DARK ENERGY IS COMPOSED BY NEUTRIN, THEY ARE NEUTRINOS THAT BREAKS THE SUPERSIMETRY ...
The assumed mass of the graviton is: 1 exp 10 ^ - 69 Kg.
Another peculiarity of neutrinos is that their mass can change according to the environment they are going through. The neutrinos can be far away and become so massive as to fuel the cosmic acceleration. The universe can continue to expand but at a rate always limited ... In the universe there may be an almost incredible number of neutrinos: 3.5 exp 10 ^ 93 Neutrinos Approx.
ESTE SEÑOR SE LLAMA EDUARDO SALGADO DE ECUADOR-LATACUNGA, SOLO ES UN SIMPLE "ASTRÓNOMO" LONGO DE LA SIERRA ECUATORIANA..
ESTE SEÑOR POR UNA AUTO-CRITICA DE MI PROPIO LIBRO, CON EL FIN DE GANAR LECTORES, SIN PREGUNTAR, EMPEZÓ A DIFAMARME HACE 2 AÑOS APROX. EN TODAS MIS PAGINAS SOCIALES Y REVISTAS...
EL SEÑOR POR DESPRESTIGIARME Y QUERER DESTRUIRME SIN HACERLE NADA, PUEDE IR PRESO INMEDIATAMENTE...
LONGO ENVIDIOSO DEL ECUADOR, EL COMO NO PUEDE REALIZAR SUS PROPIOS MODELOS TEÓRICOS CON CÁLCULOS PROPIOS, COMO LO HAGO YO, SE PUSO ENVIDIOSO, YO POSEO 3 LIBROS DE INTERÉS MUNDIAL, PIENSO QUE ESO LE DISGUSTA.!
ESTE ES EL FACEBOOK DE ESTE SEÑOR EDUARDO SALGADO, RESIDE EN MADRID ESPAÑA...